Commercial law deals generally with those legal principles applied in the world of business and applies to persons and entities who are engaged in business and commercial transactions. Corporate law deals with those legal principles applicable to companies and other legal entities.
As one can imagine, the Corporate and Commercial field of law has an extremely wide application, ranging from ordinary sale of goods in a store to large mergers and acquisitions by and between multinational corporations.
Corporate and Commercial law requires a very wide range of skill sets and lawyers specialising in this field must be knowledgeable in many facets of the law.
Anyiam Attorneys Corporate and Commercial lawyers are equipped with extensive knowledge and experience, possessing the required skill sets to service all of your corporate and commercial needs.
In this regard we offer services relating to:
- Shareholders’, Association and Partnership Agreements
- Supply and Distribution Agreements
- Leases and agreements related to developing real estate
- Deeds of Sale
- Liquidation Applications
- Sequestrations and Rearrangements
- Sale of Shares, Members’ Interests and Businesses
- Aviation Law
- Company and Corporate Law
- Insurance, Pension Funds and Medical Schemes Law
- Commercial Litigation and Administration Law – including review applications
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Environmental Law
- Insurance Law
- Liquor Law
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Restructuring
- Tax Law
- Real Estate and Township Development agreements
- Financing and Funding Agreements
- Sale of Shares Agreements, Sale of Members’ Interest Agreements and Sale of Business Agreements
- Mineral Rights and Mining Law
- many other agreements